Friday, October 16, 2009

Vintage Findings and Beads..OH MY!


Well, I'm finally back! So sorry for being gone so long, life just got in the way. But during all this time I was still hunting and buying vintage treasures for all of you clever designers. I have a room full of new pieces, and have been working 24/7 to get them listed on Etsy and Artfire for you to take a look at.  How about these awesome aqua blue cabochon links?? Can you say Twilight bracelet :)?

I'm still finding some coveted Banana Bob pieces, but they are very few and far between - they are almost all gone, especially the enameled pieces. I now buy all the remaining stock when I do find a piece, so at least I have what's left to offer to you. It's like finding treasure when I locate any!


Here are some wonderful examples of some great pieces I have found from my warehouse finds. Gorgeous vintage Banana Bob and cool copper beadcaps. And, for fun, a funky retro brass ring with a huge flower setting. Imagine the possibilities - what fun!


Blog Contest: Leave a comment and let me know what you think of my new items and you'll be entered to win a surprise packet of vintage goodies!  Hint - it will include some Swarovski crystal :). Winner announced 11/12/09.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cabochon finds way cool. Its too bad you dont live closer I am sure we could get in lots of trouble in the warehouses together :)

    ReplyDelete