Monday, February 2, 2009

Joined Art Fire


Hello! I've just discovered a new great selling venue called Art Fire. It's very similar to etsy, but seems to be taking off like wildfire! It is very user friendly and offers a lot more options than etsy. And you can list your items for free! The other option is lifetime unlimited listings for a flat rate of $14.00 per month, which is the route I went. I'm very excited about this site, as they are actively promoting the site with print ads in crafting magazines, etc. This brings the customers to you much faster!!! My shop on artfire is call Bluebird Beads Please come and take a look! It's sheltie approved by Lily!

Check it out - and if you like it please use me as a referring shop. After 10 people use you as a reference, you get lifetime listing for free! You can do the same with your friends! Click here to use me as a reference

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=sevenforlife&afuid=12464

No comments:

Post a Comment