Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bling on the Holidays!




To me, holidays should sparkle, and my favorite sparkle bling is Swarovski. There really isn't anything that can compare to the classic brilliance of their crystals. I have a condition I call "Swarovski Coma". When I get into an old warehouse and see rows upon rows of vintage Swarovski I can't even move for a moment. I just stop and stare. The owners usually look at me and ask me if I'm alright. And then, the party begins. Opening boxes that are vintage pre 1950, in pristine unopened factory packs. Imagine seeing 144 brand new crystals all at once, box after box in every color imaginable - it is heaven. Now I move on to my "walking coma", through the rows of sparklies. It just doesn't get any better than this :)
So, for the holidays and rest of winter, I have sparkling vintage Swarovski snowflakes. And little rhinestones to dangle off anything, and cut stones that have brilliant sparkle and color. So take a look, and put some classy bling into your holidays. You know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment