Friday, March 26, 2010

Need More Vintage Jewelry Designers!

I have to admit, I have some remarkable jewelry designers who buy faithfully from my shop, and show me pictures of their designs. But where are all the others? And more importantly, where are the pictures of their designs? Nothing tickles me more than to see my findings, beads, chains, etc. used in gorgeous finished pieces.  And I know some designers don't want to share their sources. I won't tell - I promise!! I'm looking for pictures of great designs using Vintage Beadery components. The best of the best pictures sent will be considered for a post on my blog with a link to your shop. Free advertising for you! Let me know if you are interested! Help me - help you :) Please send you pictures and info to me - all designers choosen will receive a free pair of gorgeous rare vintage sapphire Swarovski crystal beads. These are no longer made and very rare!

No comments:

Post a Comment