Thursday, January 15, 2009

How To Stay Sane During The Winter!

Why by creating wonderful creations! Soon I will be posting design ideas for cool jewelry pieces such as earrings and bracelets. But first, let's start with organizing tips to keep your beading area in tip top shape.
If you're anything like me, things get a little dicey during the creation process. I have a habit of pulling everything out, seeing what color crystals look great with which findings, etc. In the end, I've got a great pair of earrings, but the aftermath's of a tornado on my beading table.

As a New Year's resolution, I'll be trying to mend my ways and come up with simple, workable solutions for organizing my treasures. I'd sure like to see yours!!

In the meantime, check out my beads and vintage findings at vintagebeadery.etsy.com

And, I'd love to see your finished pieces, so please show us pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment